Can any of my fellow Tumblr users help me out here??
This is Archie, a 5-6 year old pit bull, residing at the humane society in my city. This dog is the quietest, sweetest and most loving thing I’ve ever met. He will officially be up for adoption on Friday, the 8th. I’ve mentioned him in detail to my mom, but she keeps going back to the fact that pit bulls can be aggressive, to which I called her bullshit. Then, she went to the fact that she knew Rottweilers who turned on their owners and became aggressive, so you can’t assume every dog is safe. But, that’s Rottweilers, we’re talking about Pit bulls here.
Basically, my point is, does anyone have any super awesome stories or scientific stuff I can bring to my mom to convince her pit bulls are an amazing breed of dog? Every potential adopter I talked to at the shelter passed him by because of his breed, and I’m afraid he might end up a “lifer” at the shelter, meaning he spends a long time there before they euthanize him.
- eccentricallypeculiar likes this
- thoughtsonhorses reblogged this from youonlyloseorgans
- rivymayre reblogged this from youonlyloseorgans
- rivymayre likes this
- rivymayre said: PITBULLS ARE ONLY AGRESSIVE BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED IT PEOPLE’S FAULT HUMANS TRIGGER THEIR INSTINCTS THE ONLY REASON YOU HEAR ABOUT THEM ATTACKING PEOPLE IS BECAUSE THEIR OWNERS HEAR THEY ARE AGGRESSIVE OR SOMETHING AND DUMP THEM ON THE STREETS
- witchdean reblogged this from youonlyloseorgans
- youonlyloseorgans posted this